- Use the JURPENDIS guide: Journal of Islamic Basic Education as a template.
- Make sure that each new paragraph is clearly indicated. Present the table and figure legend on separate pages at the end of the manuscript.
- Number all pages sequentially. Manuscripts should also be spell-checked with the features available in most good word processing packages.
- Excessive use of italics and boldface in text should be avoided.
- Papers must be clear, precise and logical and usually do not exceed 4,000 words.
- The abstract should be informative and really clear, provide a clear statement of the problem, proposed approach or solution, and show the main findings and conclusions.
- Abstract length must be 150 to 250 words. Abstract must be written in the past tense.
- The keyword list provides an opportunity to add keywords, which are used by indexing services and abstracts, in addition to those already in the title. Wise use of keywords can increase the convenience for interested parties to find our articles.
- The introduction should provide a clear background, a clear statement of the problem, literature relevant to the subject, proposed approaches or solutions, and the value of the new research that is an innovation. This should be understood by colleagues from various disciplines.
- Explain the chronology of the research, including the research design and research procedures. The description of the course of research must be supported by references, so that the explanation can be accepted scientifically.
- Tables and Figures are presented in the middle.
- In the results and discussion section, the results must be explained and at the same time a comprehensive discussion is given.
- A good conclusion must provide a statement that what is expected, as stated in the "Introduction" section can ultimately produce the "Results and Discussion" section, so that there is conformity. In addition, prospects for developing research results and prospects for implementing further studies in the future (based on results and discussion) can also be added.
- References must be cited in text and using reference management software. Only references cited in the text should be listed at the end of the paper.
An author must be designated as a suitable author and provide the following information:
Telephone and fax numbers
Please note that any paper that fails to meet our requirements will be returned to the author for amendment. Only papers submitted in the correct style will be considered by