- The focus and scope must be in accordance with educational research, learning research, and classroom action research which are equivalent to the results of research studies.
- Articles are written in one column, to make it easier for the reviewer to use Indonesian or English, using Platino Linotype font size 11 pts, with 1.15 spacing. The paper size used is A4 with margins of 2.5 cm (top), 2.5 cm (left), 2.5 cm (right), and 2.5 cm (bottom). The minimum number of pages is 5 to 15 pages with a word count of 3000-6000 words including a bibliography.
- The systematics or contents of the article are as follows: Introduction, methods, results and discussion, conclusions and suggestions, and bibliography.
- Write the title with size 14 pts and blacked out, the author's name is not given a title written under the title and write the email address with size 10 pts.
- Reference sources for the last 10 years, preferably from research articles. In addition, authors are expected to make an International Journal (preferably one with a reputation).
- The abstract must reflect the overall substance of the article and can help readers determine its relevance to their interests and decide whether to read the document in its entirety. The abstract contains a statement about the background of the problem, the focus of the problem, the important steps or stages of the research, as well as the main findings and conclusions. Abstracts are written in 2 languages (English and Indonesian), in 1 paragraph, separated by 1 space, and with a total of between 150-200 words, with 3 to 5 words of keywords.
- The introduction must contain the research background, problem formulation, research objectives and relevant research. In the introduction it is suggested not to present data in tabular form, for presentation of data it is suggested in the form of descriptions.
- Theoretical studies contain theories or references that are used as research references, in theoretical studies it is preferred to include theories or references originating from scientific articles.
- Research Methods include the research methods used, including the place, time of research and how the procedure is carried out.
- Results and Discussion contains research results and discussion of research findings. In the discussion section, it is recommended to no longer add data in the form of tables, figures and/or graphs, it is recommended that the discussion section contains about (meaning of research results, relationship with relevant theories). , and differences in research conducted with relevant research).
- Conclusions and Recommendations in this section should include new concepts and findings from the research.
- The bibliography is sorted alphabetically using APA 7th style with Zotero or Mendeley applications. All that is referred to in the article must be listed in the bibliography and all that is mentioned in the bibliography must be referred to in the article.